Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner – Primary Care Team – Oxford
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Band 7 Mental Health Practitioners to join a Crisis Team based in Oxford.
The role will be leading the Primary Care MH team which will provide a local point of triage and assessment for all mental health referrals within its locality, treatment and improved access to evidence-based interventions for people with SMI.
– Contribute to delivering and co-developing the primary care mental health service model.
– Work as part of the MDT to support and advise the Primary Care Team in triage, assessment and treatment of patients needing mental health support.
– Accept referrals direct from primary care via an agreed route, promote early assessment / treatment, and ensure robust relationships and links with other community-based services.
– Screen, triage, assess and coordinate the development of care plans for people who have been referred by a member of the Primary Care Team
Highly extensive experience and significant post registration experience in working with people with mental health needs.
Community experience in mental health services for adults and older age adults with severe / significant mental illness
– Experience working in a CAMHS and/or OPMH service
– Specialist knowledge of psycho-social interventions and their appropriate use.
– Specialist knowledge relating to MH needs of young adults age 18-25 and to the needs of those diagnosed with, or with presenting traits of, personality disorder
– Ongoing contract
– High rates of pay
– Supportive team
Lynsey McKay – 0161 235 6963