Band 7 Occupational Therapist – Barking – Intermediate Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to join a busy Intermediate Care Team based in Barking.
Benefits as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
- Diverse caseload
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
- To work in partnership with partners to maximise the experience and outcomes of patients on the After COVID-19 pathway.
- To prioritise workload, delegate and supervise more junior staff (including students) to aid provision of high standard of patient care.
- Participate in the development of an effective team and the development of productive working relationships throughout the Trust.
- To facilitate the development of a positive and ‘supportive’ team culture by taking responsibility for dealing effectively with potential conflict.
As an Occupational Therapist you will advise, encourage, and share knowledge utilising the latest research and practice development, through literature and peer reviews. You will ensure effective risk management at team level by accident/incident reporting, assessing, and controlling risk and ensuring residual risks are added to the Trust register
Essential requirements an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*