Band 7 Occupational Therapist – Knowsley – Intermediate Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join a busy Intermediate Care Team based in Knowsley.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
As a Band 7 Occupational Therapist you will work within Intermediate Care across two bed based units within the borough. Also supporting the short term placement team in care homes across the borough for people transitioning from acute care. You will have the opportunity to work part of the team on a rota basis in a local hospice at Willowbrook Hospice. You will work closely with the therapists and wider MDT for the assessment and discharge planning process to support people get back to their homes and helping to regain back their independence following a fall/illness.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy