Band 7 Occupational Therapist – Woolwich – Falls Prevention Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Occupational Therapist to join a busy Fall Prevention Team based in Woolwich.
Benefits as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
- Diverse caseload
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Duties as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
- To undertake Multifactorial Falls risk assessment, goal setting and care planning, reviews and make appropriate recommendations for on-going care as required.
- To be responsible and accountable for management and implementation of patient rehabilitation programmes in the community
- To prescribe, delegate and monitor the work of Therapy Assistant practitioners in the Falls prevention Team
- To be professionally and legally responsible and accountable for all professional activities
As a Band 7 Occupational Therapist you will deliver a broad range of training programmes covering all aspects of Falls prevention and occupational therapy rehabilitation and professional development to the multidisciplinary team. Also you will provide highly specialist Occupational Therapy assessments for patients receiving input from the Falls Prevention Team.
Essential requirements as a Band 7 Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*