Band 7 RMN – West London NHS Trust – Perinatal Services
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 RMN to join a Perinatal Service based in West London.
What’s in it for you as RMN?
- Diverse Workload
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Some Hybrid Working
- Excellent Room for Progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 RMN:
- Ensure that women (eighteen years and above) who are pregnant and booked for delivery and/or have infants up to a year old receive appropriate screening and identification of their mental health needs and are managed accordingly throughout this period.
- Provide supervision and guidance to the specialist mental health midwives and team of midwives providing maternity care to women delivering in Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow or Ealing or resident in the borough.
- Provide on-going training, supervision, consultation and advice on mental health issues in childbearing to a range of professionals who work closely with this group of women.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 RMN:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.