Band 7 Senior Nurse/SW – West London NHS Trust – OPMHS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Senior Nurse/SW to join a busy OPMHS Team based in West London NHS Trust.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 Senior Nurse/SW?
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Some Hybrid Working (Depending on Experience)
- Diverse Workload
- Excellent Room for Progression
Your main responsibilities as a Band 7 Senior Nurse/SW:
- To provide comprehensive assessment of mental health specific to Older People with mental ill health including dementia.
- To manage a caseload of clients with complex mental health needs/dementia and undertake case management/lead professional/ CPA as needed.
- To lead a shared duty service .
- To be able to communicate with and meet the needs of families and carers as appropriate to the care group and the individual client.
- To have experience of and specialist knowledge on interventions to be able to lead in clinical area.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Senior Nurse/SW:
- NMC or Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing or Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.