Band 7 Senior Practitioner/ Deputy Manager – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and highly experienced Band 7 Senior Practitioner/ Deputy Manager to join a mental health service working across Barnet, Enfield, and Haringey.
Your benefits as a Band 7 Senior Practitioner/ Deputy Manager:
- Competitive pay rate (£35 per hour)
- Diverse work
- Supportive management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a Band 7 Senior Practitioner/ Deputy Manager?
- You will provide effective care and specialist advice for people with psychosis and complex mental health needs and their carers, in order to support their wellbeing and recovery.
- You will liaise with other agencies in planning and assessing programmers of care.
- You will undertake duties designed to extend clinical and managerial expertise as delegated by the manager when required. This will include deputising in the absence of senior practitioner.
Essential requirements of this Band 7 Senior Practitioner/ Deputy Manager role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- Extensive post qualified experience in mental health
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.