Band 7 Senior Practitioner – Mental Health – West London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Band 7 Senior Mental Health Practitioner to join our client in West London.
Our client is looking for a Band 7 Senior Practitioner who has the ability to assess and make plans, previous management skills, as well as risk assessment experience.
Benefits of this Band 7 Senior Practitioner role:
- Competitive pay rate (£32 – £35 per hour)
- Diverse Work
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Band 7 Senior Practitioner in West London?
- Triage and assess patients presenting with mental health difficulties.
- Signpost to appropriate service.
- Able to carry out telephone assessments and Triage patients and eligible for a CT low dose scan through a screening tool, knowledge about respiratory conditions.
Essential requirements of this Band 7 Senior Practitioner role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with valid Social Work England registration
- Good interpersonal and communications skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Extensive post qualified experience in mental health
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.