Band 7 Senior Social Worker – Bromley – South London and Maudsley NHS Trust
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Senior Social Worker to join a busy team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as a Senior Social Worker?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
Essential requirements for the role:
- Experience of working with mentally disordered offenders would be an advantage, along with AMHP training, BIA training, a very good understanding of the safeguarding process or SAM (Safeguarding Adult’s Manager) training and experience or training as a serious Incident investigator.
- We are looking for an individual with demonstrable post graduate social work experience
- Must have a high degree of commitment to this client group along with excellent assessment and report writing skills.
What we are looking for in a Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.