Band 7 Social Worker – South London – Team Lead Support
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Forensic Support Team Leader to join a specialist forensic mental health team based in South London.
As a successful Team Leader, you will need to have some experience in a leadership or management role. This includes experience of working with mental disordered offenders and being able to understand social issues facing this group of people.
What’s in it for you as a Forensic Support Team Leader?
- Competitive pay rate (£28 – £31 per hour)
- Diverse working
- Excellent progression opportunities
- 2 days work from home
Key Skills required to be a Forensic Support Team Leader:
- Experience of supervising staff desired
- Experience of attending mental health review tribunals and completing tribunal reports
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team and working with other professionals is essential.
- Good communication skills with an ability to engage with people from a diverse community.
- Experience of inter-agency working.
- Mental health Act, safeguarding, Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Risk Assessment/HCR20, social supervision, supervision of staff, leadership knowledge, Microsoft office including Ms Teams, word, and Excel. Clinical patient records systems such as EPJS or Rio or Carenotes or Mosaic. Knowledge on mental health Review Tribunals.
What we are looking for in a Forensic Support Team Leader:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.