Band 7 Specialist Nurse Practitioner – Ealing – Older Peoples Mental Health Service
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 7 Specialist Nurse Practitioner to join a busy Older Peoples Mental Health Service based in Ealing.
What’s in it for you as a Band 7 Specialist Nurse Practitioner?
- Great Supportive Management and Team
- Excellent Room for Progression
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Diverse workload
- Hybrid Working (Depending on experience)
Essential requirements for the role:
- To provide clinical leadership and line management to the OPMHS team.
- To manage a small team, provide clinical supervision, assist with triaging, carry a complex caseload of patients, line management responsibilities.
- Experienced mental health CPN who has previously managed a team and able to manage conflicting demands on time.
- Able to see patients face to face and travel across the borough.
What we are looking for in a Band 7 Specialist Nurse Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.