Band 8 Speech and Language Therapist – Barking and Dagenham
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 8 Speech and Language Therapist to join a busy team based in Barking and Dagenham.
What’s in it for you as a Band 8 Speech and Language Therapist?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Band 8 Speech and Language Therapist:
- Advanced standard of assessment, clinical diagnosis, treatment and management of social communication difficulties in children and young people.
- To evaluate outcomes of assessments and to provide advice and disseminate information accordingly to parents and other professionals as appropriate.
- Independently manage a caseload of children with social communication disorders, with a developing specialism in pre and post diagnostic ASD in various settings.
- Provide high quality speech and language therapy in close conjunction with families and other professionals working with the same client group and contribute to MDT support for clients with a range of social communication difficulties.
- Independently assess, manage and differentially diagnose a caseload of clients with social communication needs and develop evidence based treatment and management programmes to be implemented within the multi-disciplinary teams and the clients family.
What we are looking for in a Band 8 Speech and Language Therapist:
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.