Band 8a Mental Health Practitioner – South London and Maudsley
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Band 8a Mental Health Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in South London and Maudsley.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Competitive pay rate
- Some hybrid working
- Diverse work
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
- To provide leadership, this includes liaison with schools, borough leads, understanding and applying whole school approaches and attending relevant stakeholder meetings as required.
- Manage existing and set up new MHST Team/service as required
- Leadership role in managing complex group dynamics, clinical supervision and consultation to the newly developed mental health and emotional wellbeing services to schools in Croydon.
- To undertake service evaluation, audit and research.
- To work as an autonomous professional within relevant professional guidelines and codes of conduct and guided by principles and policies or procedures of the service, taking responsibility for interpreting policies within defined parameters.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.