Band 8a Physiotherapist – Lewisham and Greenwich – MSK
Working hours: 37.5 per week
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a highly experienced and skilled Physiotherapist to take on a Band 7 role in London.
As a successful Band 8a Physiotherapist, you must be able to support 4-day pattern of work.
Your benefits as a Band 8a Physiotherapist:
- £37 per hour pay rate
- ASAP start date
- 3-month contract
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Band 8a Physiotherapist?
- Deal with triage of patient referrals
- Complete holistic initial assessments with patients
- Liaise with family members/relatives and carers
- Devise and reviewing care plans
- Complete follow up visits with patients
- Attend and participating in team meetings and in-service training
- Lead and assisting with strength and balance classes
Essential requirements as a Band 8a Physiotherapist:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Extensive post qualified experience, ideally in NHS MSK
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.