Band 8a Speech and Language Therapist – Nottinghamshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 8a Speech and Language Therapist to join our client in Nottingham.
As a successful Band 8a Speech and Language Therapist, you will provide a Speech and Language Therapy service as part of Nottinghamshire Healthcare services to Adults and Children.
The services support a variety of speech, language, and communication and/or dysphagia needs, covering community, inpatient and specialist settings across the city and county for children, young people and adults with physical, mental health needs or developmental conditions/delay including Intellectual Disability and Developmental Language Disorder.
Your benefits as a Band 8a Speech and Language Therapist:
- £44,503 per annum
- Highly supportive and friendly team
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Band 8a Speech and Language Therapist:
- You will be responsible for the assessment, formulation and management of a specialist or locality focused clinical caseload ensuring practice is in line the Royal College of Speech and Language Therapist’s Quality Guidelines and Position Papers
- You will inform and advise line manager as to the training, resources, trends and development needs of individuals and the establishments with whom they work
- You will contribute to the development of and deliver of a range of training packages for health and education professionals, other agencies, and families
- You will contribute and support strategies for good communication and/or safe eating and drinking (dysphagia) across targeted environments and universal/ populations across Nottinghamshire
- You will represent the Speech and Language Therapy service at agreed forums as required
Essential requirements of this Band 8a Speech and Language Therapist role:
- Qualified Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC and RCSLT registration, and the legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to work in a team
- Knowledge of speech and language therapies for Adults and Children
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *