Best Interest Assessor – Sutton
Liquid personnel have an exciting opportunity for a Best Interest Assessor to work in Sutton.
In this role as a Best Interest Assessor, you will assess and provide a high quality and effective service relating to the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards process, whilst responding to the Service User needs in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards and guidelines.
What’s in it for you as a Best Interest Assessor?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Best Interest Assessor:
- To undertake Mental Capacity Assessments and Best Interests Assessments of people in care homes or hospital settings.
- To reach decisions on whether arrangements for care and treatment of a person in a care home or hospital requires authorisation under Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Acting under appropriate legislation to safeguard the welfare of adults
What we are looking for in a Best Interest Assessor:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.