Blue Badge Occupational Therapist – Bromley – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Travel Concession Assessor Occupational Therapist to join our clients Community Team in Bromley.
Our client is looking for an Occupational Therapist who has a broad knowledge in mobility, health conditions and an understanding of the current criteria for this mobility concession as according to the Department for Transport.
Your benefits as a Blue Badge Occupational Therapist:
- £32 per hour
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
- Thorough induction
What will you be doing as a Blue Badge Occupational Therapist in Bromley:
- You will invite applicants to attend a face-to-face assessment which they will complete in order to establish if the criteria for the Blue Badge concession is met.
Requirements as an Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy