Business Manager – Children – Gateshead – Safeguarding Team
Business Manager – Children
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Business Manager – Children to join our client’s team in Gateshead.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Business Manager – Children who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Business Manager – Children role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Business Manager – Children:
- To ensure a clear and coherent approach to business planning for the Partnership including budget management, service and project development and performance.
- To provide impartial, professional advice to the independent scrutineer of the Partnership and partner agencies to enable them to chair the Partnership effectively and keep them up to date with regional and national developments in respect of safeguarding children.
- To ensure the effective day to day operational management of the Partnership and the subgroups ensuring compliance with statutory guidance and best practice
- To manage and coordinate Rapid Review/Child Safeguarding Practice Review processes including effective implementation of learning and workforce development to improve service delivery.
- To lead and facilitate the production of the annual business plan, the annual report for the Partnership and, ensure delivery plans for the agreed priorities are in place and effective for each subgroup function of the SSCP.
- To ensure the quality assurance and performance data requirements of the partnership are agreed and implemented. To monitor and analyse performance activity and report as required to the SSCP.
As a Child and Family Social Worker you will be responsible for working to keep children in need of help and protection or in public care safe. You will work directly with the child or young person and their family or carer to build a working relationship that facilitates meaningful and sustainable change whilst maintaining the focus on risk.
Essential requirements of this Business Manager – Children role:
The person specification is a picture of skills, knowledge and experience required to carry out the job. It has been used to draw up the advert and will also be used in the shortlisting and interview process for this post.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*