C &F Support Worker – Preston – Education & Children’s Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an C &F Support Worker to join our client’s team in Preston.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires C &F Support Worker who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of Social Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £15.12 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Social Worker:
- The service is committed to minimising the impact of any disadvantage for Lancashire children by working with them, their families, and communities as early as possible, enabling them to get the right support, in the right way, at the right time.
- The service responds as early as possible when a child, young person, or family needs support and this helps to prevent concerns escalating.
- By working together with the child and family we can provide an enhanced level of practical support to address needs directly.
- Sometimes our workers meet with individuals or families on a one-to-one basis, and sometimes they bring children, young people, and families together in groups.
- We focus on strengths and protective factors and build a positive relationship with children and family members where their voice is heard, and they feel listened to.
- Our core aim is to work better together with our multi-agency early help partners across all areas in Lancashire, to ensure that Children, young people and their families are safe, healthy and achieve their full potential.
This case work is up to the thresholds for statutory services, with more focus on intensive support (Level 3). As a Family Support Worker, you will be required to record your case notes appropriately within the agreed Case Management IT system and in line with the Service’s Professional Recording Standards.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
Further information can be found on the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ tab. In return Lancashire County Council offers a range of benefits, found on our website here We do not hold a sponsorship licence and can only consider applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the UK. If you do not have the right to work in the UK, your application will not progress. We reserve the right to close down a vacancy early, before the closing date, if we receive sufficient applications.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*