CAMHS Crisis Practitioner – Kendal
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Kendal.
You will provide on-call for CAMHS across Cumbria between the hours of 9am and 5pm, 5 days a week, some weekend work may be possible. Whilst the post-holder will have an identified base, South CAMHS CAIS cover both Furness and South Lakes localities and travel will be necessary in order to respond to needs of the service.
What’s in it for you as a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner:
- The role will include telephone support or face-to-face direct support in partnership with the young person and their family/carers to assess current needs and produce a safety and management plan for the immediate crisis episode to assist in recovery.
- This will include work with the young person and their families and also a close working relationship will need to be ensured with all professional involved with the young person and their family.
- To provide short-term therapeutic input to the young person and their family to manage the immediate presenting crisis episode.
- To manage a short-term defined caseload in order to manage the presenting crisis episode.
- To work closely with the CAMHS tier 2 and 3 service, contributing to the triage/SPA process.
- To maintain and develop inter-agency working to provide an integrated response to the needs of young people
What we are looking for in a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.