CAMHS Crisis Practitioner – Preston
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Preston.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team within Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS).
What’s in it for you as a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner:
- You will take a leadership role in the delivery of high quality service provision that promotes and improves the mental health and well-being of children and young people, their families and carers.
- To work within a systemic and holistic framework you will undertake needs led, evidence based, highly skilled assessments and therapeutic interventions to children and young people, their families and carers, who present to the service. These assessments will also include young people needing support due to deliberate self-harm.
- Demonstrable knowledge, skills and experience in evidence based needs led assessments, of highly complex and co-morbid presentations of children, young people, their families and carers.
What we are looking for in a CAMHS Crisis Practitioner:
- You must have NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- A Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health nurse you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.