CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner – Oxford
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner to join a fantastic team in Oxford.
As a successful CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner, you will provide assessments and interventions to young people who present in crisis at the general hospital, alongside offering telephone support to professionals, carers, family, and young people who are contacting the service in crisis.
Your benefits as a CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner:
- £35 per hour pay rate
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as a CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner?
- You provide daily duty rota, complete risk assessments, care plans, clinical notes and crisis plans where needed.
- You will attend Multi agency meetings as and when required for the patents we support.
- You will provide specific interventions to young people accessing our service.
- You will contribute to the Initial assessments for children referred to CAMHS.
- You will provide consultation and advice to professionals
Essential requirements of this CAMHS Mental Health Practitioner role:
- Qualified Social Worker, RMN or Occupational Therapist
- Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.