CAMHS Practitioner – Fully Remote
Working hours: 37.5 per week, Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced CAMHS Practitioner (RMN, Occupational Therapist or Social Work qualified) to take on a fully remote role for our client in Wiltshire.
The team require a CAMHS Practitioner who has experience in delivering phone consultations/assessment of children & young people; safeguarding experience and competent in working either remotely or willing to work from our base.
It is preferable you have experience in both CAMHS and within a SPA or similar role. Ideally, you will have an all-round experience and be able to work at significant pace.
Your benefits as a CAMHS Practitioner:
- Fully remote role
- Up to £30 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- ASAP start date
A typical day as a CAMHS Practitioner will include:
- 3 pre-booked phone consultations, all requiring completion of a comprehensive record (mental health & risk assessment), data recording and the potential for onward referrals to external agencies within your working hours.
- Working hours 9-5pm weekdays only (and no BH’s)
Essential requirements of this CAMHS Practitioner role:
- Qualified CAMHS Practitioner (RMN, Occupational Therapist or Social Work)
- Valid NMC, HCPC or Social Work England registration
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.