CAMHS Practitioner – SPA Team – Wiltshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a CAMHS Practitioner, to join the SPA Team in Wiltshire.
The SPA team is looking for a suitable CAMHS Practitioner who has experience in delivering phone consultations/assessment of children & young people; safeguarding experience and competent in working either remotely or willing to work from the team’s base.
The tea are ideally looking for a candidate that has an all-round experience who can work at significant pace, will be considered.
As a CAMHS Practitioner you will benefit from:
- Excellent pay rate
- No Bank Holiday working
- Fully remote working opportunities
- Ongoing contracts
- Supportive team and management
- Training and development opportunities
An example of a typical day that you are expected to deliver is:
- 4 pre-booked phone consultations, all requiring completion of a comprehensive record (mental health & risk assessment), data recording and the potential for onward referrals to external agencies within your working hours.
The successful CAMHS Practitioner will be supported with:
- IT support and recording keeping.
- Local area resources
- SPA processes
- Supervision individually and as a team.
Essential requirements for the role of CAMHS Practitioner:
- Qualified Social Worker, RMN or Occupational Therapist
- Social Work England, NMC or HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.