Cannock CAMHS Practitioner RMN Band 6/7 – Stafford- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Practitioner RMN to join our client’s team in Manchester.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Practitioner RMN who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Practitioner RMN role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £31 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Practitioner RMN:
- Registered mental health Nurse or Learning Disability nurse with current registration Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Psychologist.
- Post-registration experience, evidence of formal courses and training at diploma/degree level.
- Conforms to Professional Registration requirements
- Post-qualifying experience as a qualified Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist/Social Worker/Psychologist
- Experience of working with CYP who have difficulty in engaging with services and have complex mental health needs
Practitioner RMN will deliver a high quality, comprehensive mental health service for children and young people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on working with children and young people and their families who experience a complex range of needs and difficulties.
Essential requirements of this Practitioner RMN role:
They will complement the multi-disciplinary working of the team, providing supervision for other team members, as agreed with the Operational Manager.
They will participate in team and service development and evaluation. Liaison, advice and consultation with a wide range of agencies is central to the role.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*