Care-Coordinator Band 6 – Croydon – Care Home Intervention
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Band 6 Care-Coordinator to join the Care Home Intervention Team based in Croydon
As a successful candidate, you will have significant experience working as a CPN or OT care-coordinator, in older adult community teams, is essential.
Benefits as a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- Supportive management
- Diverse work load
- Part time available (3 days a week)
Duties as a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- Excellent knowledge of dementia in the moderate to severe stage of the disease progression.
- Significant prior experience of working with care homes and other private organisations that care for people with severe dementia.
- Dementia care mapping qualification, or experience completing psychological formulations in MDT.
- Prior experience using a dementia practice model such as the Newcastle model.
- Demonstrate they have experience using various psycho-social interventions for wellbeing in dementia.
Requirements as a Band 6 Care Coordinator:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.