Care Coordinator – Hertfordshire – CPN/SW/OT
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Community Psychiatric Nurse, Social Worker or Occupational Therapist to join a busy multi-disciplinary Community Team based in Hertfordshire.
As a Care Coordinator you will be responsible for the clinical and operational day to day service delivery, providing a high quality social care service to adults of all ages having First Episode Psychosis.
What’s in in for you as a Care Coordinator?
- Supportive management
- Excellent room for progression
- Low stress / High reward
Your main responsibilities as a Care Coordinator:
- To plan and deliver treatment interventions in line with Best Practice and local and National Guidelines.
- To plan and deliver Family Interventions for psychosis (FIp), in line with best practice
- To plan and deliver Family & Friends Education & Support Group, in line with best practice
- To undertake comprehensive assessments and reviews, ensuring people meet eligibility criteria using social outcome assessment, and are assessed using the self-directed support Needs Outcome Assessment (NOA) process.
- To undertake such reviews as part of an integrated assessment of people’s health and social care needs.
- To offer direct support and advice to service users and their carers, through information and advice and ensure that those who do not meet social outcome assessment criteria are appropriately signposted and supported.
What we are looking for in a Care Coordinator:
- Social Work England, HCPC or NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work, OT or Mental Health Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each mental health practitioner you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.