Care Management Assistant – Bromley – Adult Social Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Care Management Assistant to join our client’s team in Bromley.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Care Management Assistant who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Care Management Assistant role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £17.55 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Care Management Assistant:
- To process referrals and apply agreed eligibility criteria. This will involve collecting extra information form the referrer, service user or carer where appropriate.
- To accurately record detailed referrals, specifying client’s needs.
- To work within agreed procedures, particularly those in relation to alleged safeguarding adults.
- To provide information and advice to members of the public from diverse backgrounds, requiring care across a range of client groups Older People, Physical Disability and Occupational Therapy.
- To liaise with other departmental and non-departmental services and partner agencies as required.
Care Management Assistant needs to keep abreast of changes within the Council or other organisations, policies, eligibility criteria, information to provide customers with up-to-date information.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*