Care Manager – Bromley – Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Care Manager to join a busy Mental Health Team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as a Care Manager?
- Competitive Pay.
- Flexible working.
- Supportive Team.
Your main responsibilities as a Care Manager:
The role involves the re-provisioning of Supported Accommodation, joint working across both the Trust and SELICS in ensuring that the current residents are informed, assessed and supported with the project aims.
What we are looking for in a Care Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.