Care Proceeding Service Manager- Trafford – Children in Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Care Proceeding Service Manager to join our client’s team in Trafford.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Care Proceeding Service Manager who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Care Proceeding Service Manager role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £37 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Care Proceeding Service Manager:
- The Service managers role will ensure that children’s social care practice within the legal framework is timely, proportionate, of high quality and promotes good outcomes for children and young people.
- He/she will work in partnership with the courts and a range of operational and strategic stakeholders within the Family Justice System to ensure the timely and effective progression of care proceedings within Camden’s Children’s Services.
- The post holder will also monitor the implementation of the court directed requirements in care proceedings cases, escalate any delays or issues to the relevant stakeholders, including directly to the courts.
- Providing mentoring and case consultation to social workers and managers across Children’s Social Care, in preparation for the initiation of legal proceedings and submissions to court, as well as offer robust quality assurance of court reports and statements.
- The Service Manager is required to be a leader in supporting improvements to service delivery through identifying system and officer issues that lead to delays in care proceedings cases, with formulation of plans to support operational changes to improve standards and promote continuous learning and development.
The Service Manager is required to be a leader in supporting improvements to service delivery through identifying system and officer issues that lead to delays in care proceedings cases, with formulation of plans to support operational changes to improve standards and promote continuous learning and development.
Essential requirements of this Care Proceeding Service Manager role:
You will be required to have detailed knowledge of policies, statutory regulations and guidance relating to children’s safeguarding and child protection. They will take this Care Proceeding Service Manager to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*