Care Support Worker – Harrow – Reablement Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Care Support Worker to join a Reablement Service in Harrow.
As a successful Care Support Worker, you will work across one or more teams within Adult Social Care, working across residents homes, the community, and office-based activities.
You will undertake formal assessments, reassessments of need including low level risk assessment, support planning; and/or reviews of existing customer support or care plans.
As a Care Support Worker, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent location
- Thorough induction, and fantastic training opportunities
What will you be doing as a Care Support Worker in Harrow?
- You will be expected to work closely with team members and colleagues to ensure the best coordination and efficient delivery of services
- You will ensure compliance with your responsibilities as laid out in the council’s health and safety policy and take an active role in promoting a positive health and safety culture
- You will provide advice and information on the full range and nature of services provided by Adult Social Care and related services, e.g. Health, housing, and the voluntary sector
- You will undertake assessment of need including risk assessment
- You will create and maintain client records in accordance with departmental policy
- You will provide support and services within Adult Social Care or implement Support Plans with appropriate guidance and approval
Essential requirements of this Care Support Worker role:
- A full UK licence and use of vehicle for work is desirable
- Health and Social Care Qualification
- Previous experience working within adult social care
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role