Care Worker – – Enfield – Health Care
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Care Worker / Healthcare Assistant to join our clients Healthcare Service in Enfield.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Care Worker with previous experience in a dementia setting, to become part of a passionate and friendly team.
Your benefits as a Care Worker:
- £14.97 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Care Worker in Enfield:
- Taking part in activities
- Escorting residents to appointments
- Dealing with personal care
- Assisting with other daily activities
Essential requirements of this Care Worker role:
- NVQ or QCF Level 2 or experience of working in a dementia environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role