Care Worker- Long term temporary role – Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire border
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a number of Care workers for our children’s home and school provides education, care and therapeutic support for children and young people aged 9-19 years with severe and profound communication difficulties associated with conditions such as cerebral palsy, autism, brain injury and degenerative disorders for our client in Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire border.
Main Responsibilities as Care Worker:
- Providing exceptional high levels of care during all daily activities such as washing, dressing, socialising, learning, washing/personal care.
- Assisting with therapy sessions such as hydrotherapy and rebound therapy.
- Communicating effectively and building strong relationships that will empower the children and young adults are free to grow and develop
- Ensuring that the environment is safe, supportive and enjoyable
- Helping develop their learning and social skills wherever possible
Successful candidates are likely to demonstrate:
- Willingness to learn and to go the extra mile
- Ability to guide and encourage supportive independence when possible
- Exceptional communication skills and patience
- Resilient with a robust and positive nature
- Ability to be creative in meeting the needs of the young adults or children’s needs
- Ability to work on a rota pattern- please note that this will typically mean working every other weekend
Full training is provided and once passed probation we will support and fund you completing Level 3 diploma in Residential Child Care.
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*