Case Manager – Central London – Older Adults
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Case Manager to join the Older Adults Team based in Central London.
As a Case Manager, you will be expected to monitor and coordinate a caseload of older adults with multiple long term conditions and other health and social care related problems to support them in maintaining, promoting, and empowering their independence.
What’s in it for you as a Case Manager?
- Diverse work
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive management
Your main responsibilities as a Case Manager:
- Elaboration of person centred care plans jointly with patients (and their support networks when possible), the review of care plans, coordination of care and liaison with different stakeholders (NHS, social care, third sector) to build productive professional relationships, amongst others.
- Experience of assessing, co-ordinating and delivering quality care to people with complex needs and long term conditions.
- Experience of effectively working in collaboration, negotiating and liaising within a multidisciplinary team and across organisational boundaries.
- Experience of working in a changing and uncertain environment.
- Proven ability to prioritise and manage own workload with minimal supervision.
- Able to work autonomously, planning and prioritising own workload and that of others.
- Able to delegate work effectively and safely.
What we are looking for in a Case Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.