Change Lead – Bexley
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Change Lead to join a busy Adult Social Care Service based in Bexley.
What’s in it for you as a Change Lead?
- Creative role that enables a dynamic social worker to make tangible change.
- Excellent rate.
- Be part of a team that welcomes positive change.
- Free parking
- Excellent training and development opportunities.
Essential requirements for the role:
- Will be confident in your practice and values, and able to inspire and motivate staff.
- Will have expert knowledge around social care policy and legislation, particularly the Care Act 2014 and Mental Capacity Act 2005.
- Will be able to work in an iterative way to adapt to unforeseen challenges and build on unexpected areas of success.
- Will be comfortable in developing and leading training, supervision and reflective sessions to aid and embed learning.
What we are looking for in a Change Lead:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.