CHC Assessor (RGN/RMN/RNLD) – Fully Remote
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a CHC Assessor (RGN/RNLD) to join a busy Continuing Healthcare Team.
Would you like a new challenge? Do you want to work where people and quality of service are the organisation’s top priority? If you answer yes to the above we have an exciting interim opportunity for you within the Continuing Healthcare Team.
What’s in it for you as a CHC Assessor?
- £320 per day INSIDE ir35
- Excellent team and management
- Long term placement
- Equipment couriered to your house
Essential requirements for the role:
- Minimum two years CHC experience
- Able to complete 4-5 DSTs per week
- Good assessment and writing skills
- Fully remote
What we are looking for in a CHC Assessor:
- NMC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Nursing
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive mental health training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of mental health positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.