Chidlrens Social Worker – Non-Case holding Mentor – Rhondda Cynon Taf
Liquid Personnel are currently hiring for Rhondda Cynon Taf children’s social care service.
The role is for a Non-case holding Mentor position within the frontline service. They have recently hired around 12 newly qualified social workers and want experienced social workers to join the team to help them develop in the service.
This post is 2-3 days a week in the office and completely non case holding. You will be working in a mentor capacity.
This role can pay £35-38ph and is an ongoing contract.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.