Child in Need Reviewing Office – Bedfordshire – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Child in Need Reviewing Officer to join the busy team at a the Bedfordshire area based Safeguarding Team.
The Reviewing Officer will have the understanding of what ‘good’ practice looks like.
You will be joining the expanding Quality Assurance team and working alongside the advanced practitioner, principal social worker and head of service to ensure best practice.
What will it give you as a Reviewing Officer?
- Progression and development opportunities
- Relocation package available
- Generous annual leave entitlement & pension scheme
- Excellent starting salary
Primary Responsibilities as a Reviewing Officer:
- You will have the opportunity to deliver training and mentor newly qualified social workers and student social workers.
- You will have strong knowledge of signs of safety practices and be able to demonstrate this through training for staff.
- You will have the capability of chairing and leading strategic meetings alongside quality assuring the work of the family support teams
The Reviewing Officer should have a minimum of two references available to view with at least one reference from their current/most recent employer. You will also have a minimum of 3 years Safeguarding experience and be able demonstrate good knowledge of signs of safety
You must have all employment history, qualified social worker with experience in a team with any gaps verified.
What we are looking for in a Reviewing Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
Avoid disappointment now by contacting Jamie McNabb on email@example.com or call 020 3967 0932