Child Protection Advisor – Wembley – Children and Young People team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Child Protection Advisor to join our client’s team in Wembley.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Child Protection Advisor who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Child Protection Advisor role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- £38.07 per hour
Your duties as a Child Protection Advisor:
- Bring together, develop, and regularly review a multi-agency Pathway Plan around and with the young person and proactively work with the young person to achieve their targets.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with Mental Health services and other voluntary and community partners to support Care Experienced young people.
- Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day-today service delivery.
- Participate in clinical supervision and clinical risk assessing and liaising with mental health services across different boroughs/areas.
- Take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required.
Child Protection Advisor are actively contribute to team working, supporting colleagues, covering for colleagues in their absence and taking part in team meetings and development events.
Essential requirements of this Child Protection Advisor:
Child Protection Advisor needs to understand and integrate into practice the key polices of the Council in relation to social care with children and families, especially multi-disciplinary working, integration and whole family approaches.
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*