Child Social Worker – Paisley – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting a Children’s Social Worker to join the busy team at a Renfrewshire based Child Protection Team.
Our qualified children’s social worker will have experience of working within a cared for children’s team or a safeguarding children’s team.
What will it give you as a Children’s Social Worker?
- Manageable workload
- Excellent rate of pay – £35.70 – £38.74
- Supportive team Management
- Extensive training opportunities
- Flexible working environment
Primary Responsibilities as a Children’s Social Worker:
• Provides professional social work, working with institutions, health care providers and medical colleagues to evaluate and ensure appropriate interventions
• To provide a high quality and effective social work service that involves engaging with adults, careers, families, groups and communities in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines
• To assess need, plan and deliver focused intervention to safeguard children with additional needs and promote positive wellbeing
• A degree in Social Work and registration with the SSSC as a Social Worker is essential a Diploma in Social Work with SSSC registration as a social worker is an acceptable alternative. Applicants ideally have their own car.
• To work collaboratively with colleagues within the social work teams and alongside agencies, providers and health colleagues in order to promote the best outcomes for children with care and support needs
As the Children’s Social Worker Your key responsibilities will include Child Protection Service where you will work on locality basis with children and families that require a social work assessment.
We have developed a specialised service in this area of work to allow us to strengthen our assessment and planning for children in need and their families, raising the status of child protection and ensuring a consistent approach across the borough.
It is also important that you can build relational partnerships that strengthen our work and enable the step down of plans where it is safe to do so and in the families timescales.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Social Worker:
• Social Work Scotland registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK license
• post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
• Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*