Childcare Training Officer– Cardiff – Children Services Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Childcare Training Officer to join a busy Children Services team based in Cardiff.
What’s in it for you as a Childcare Training Officer?
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent Pay Rates
- Clear career pathways
Your main responsibilities as a Childcare Training Officer:
- To ensure that training and development provision, which is required by Welsh Assembly Government Regulations, Guidance and National Minimum Standards, is planned, co-ordinated and delivered to Children’s Services staff and carers.
- To jointly consider with senior managers and other appropriate staff in Children’s Services the training and development implications arising out of new policies and procedures.
- To ensure that new legislation, policy, procedures, and guidance in relation to Children’s Services are supported by a range of appropriate training and development opportunities for staff and carers
As a Childcare Training Officer, you will design and deliver, using a variety of methods including coaching and mentoring, a programme of training and development, which meets the requirements of both internal staff and external partner agencies and, when appropriate, to commission external trainers. You will promote and deliver training programmes to NVQ candidates in Children’s Services
What we are looking for in a Childcare Training Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*