Children Services Team Manager – Greater London – busy assessment team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Children Services Team Manager to join our client’s team in Greater London.
Benefits of this Children Services Team Manager:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £43 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Children Services Team Manager:
- Empathetic nature to adequately understand clients’ predicaments and provide the necessary support
- Excellent organisational skills to successfully prioritise the many different aspects of the job
- Strong critical thinking to objectively evaluate each case and determine the best path of action
- Patience to successfully deal with complex cases and clients who may not progress as expected
- Superior emotional intelligence and maturity to cope with the emotional demands of the job
- Effective analysis, assessment, and planning skills
The job of an Children Services Team Manager involves constant interaction with diverse groups of people and individuals, including disadvantaged communities, supervisors, and other professionals, it’s essential that they therefore have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Essential requirements of this Children Services Team Manager role:
Children Services Team Manager can work in either statutory or non-statutory roles. Those in statutory placements, such as child protection or adult safeguarding, can stage statutory interventions when necessary to protect vulnerable parties. Social workers who are placed in non-statutory settings don’t have such powers. The post will be employed by the Council but will work as a member of the Council’s and Trust Senior Management Teams, and a member of Adult Services you will support the development and delivery of the Council’s vision, values, and strategic objectives with a lead role on a range of directorate and system tasks.
Why work with Liquid:
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*