Children Services Worker – Buckinghamshire – Children with Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children Services Worker to join our clients Children with Disabilities Team in Buckinghamshire.
As a successful Children Services Worker, you will provide a high-quality service to children, young people and their families, based on an assessment of need and is outcomes driven.
Your benefits as a Children Services Worker:
- £11.96 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Children Services Worker in Buckinghamshire?
- Deliver interventions to children, young people or families on a 1:1 basis or in a group setting, with appropriate direction
- Maintain effective working relationships and channels of communications with colleagues and with children, young people and families and where necessary encourage and promote involvement to achieve positive outcomes
- You will be alert to child protection and safeguarding issues and inform appropriate line managers of concerns in line with safeguarding policies and procedures
- You will attend and actively participate in relevant multi-agency meetings
- You will be responsible for organising achievement of work objectives daily, including both pre and forward planning
- You will retain accurate and contemporaneous records, using various IT systems to capture case details, outputs and outcomes as necessary and to produce written reports and present these as necessary
Essential requirements of this Children Services Worker role:
- Previous experience working with children with disabilities
- Relevant qualification in childcare
- You will demonstrate a willingness and ability to operate within a constantly changing environment and as such work priorities and targets may change
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role