Children with Disability Team
Social Worker – Children with Disability Team – Warwickshire County Council.
Warwickshire (Multipool Locations).
Up to £43,516.00 (dependent on experience).
About the Role:
Liquid Personnel exclusively works with our client, with a number of new and exciting opportunities.
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Children with Disability Team – Social Worker to join the team in Warwickshire County Council.
As part of this role, you will primarily work with children who are supported under Child in Need. This is to support them and their families to have the right support. We are aspirational for our children.
The role may also include working with a small number of children under child protection and supporting children in care. Given our journey to 0-25, this will also include supporting our young people to prepare for adulthood and as part of the transition process.
Warwickshire City Council were rated “Good” by Ofsted.
- Clear career progression through extensive training and development opportunities.
- Generous local government pension scheme package.
- Manageable caseloads.
- Generous A/L which increases subject to length of service.
- Hybrid working.
- Relocation allowance where appropriate.
- car fuel allowances and access to pool cars.
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To undertake a wide range of complex assessments of need/risk and devise support plans to meet identified outcomes, working in partnership with children, their families, agencies, and other networks.
- Identify, source and review the support and services provided to ensure this continues to meet eligible needs and identified outcomes.
- To undertake more complex cases, which require the development of solutions over the long term, When dealing with the more complex cases regarding the most vulnerable Children, it is likely that there will be regular intense emotional demands.
- Contribute to the professional development of colleagues, including students and social careworkers which will include the allocation and checking of work.
Ideal Candidate & Requirements:
• Social Work England registration
• Eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a full UK licence
• Post-qualified experience
• Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
To find out more about the fantastic opportunity we have to offer apply now or contact Jason at 0161-543 -6961.
Alternatively, you can email at Jason.Mccorley@Liquidpersonnel.com