Children’s Advanced Practitioner
Liquid Personnel is seeking an Advanced Practitioner for locality team (Court/Child Protection/Children in Need) based in Manchester.
The role holder has a reduced case load to support the team manager with managerial tasks/supervision/chairing meetings and supporting team members.
- Reduced caseload
- £41 an hour
- Hybrid working (2 days in office, 3 days at home)
- Free parking
- Great team environment, ‘a kind place to work’
Duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
- To work within a Resilience framework, to provide a comprehensive and effective integrated social work service, which responds at a higher level in complex situations to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner, within statutory guidelines and the statutory obligations of the council.
- To take a lead role in a specialist area of work as directed by the departmental policies and procedures.
- Ensure safe and efficient delivery of service by achieving high standards of health and safety and reducing risk.
- Ensure all financial transactions actioned are recorded and accounted for to the standards required.
As an Advanced Practitioner, you will work directly with children and provide a clear and targeted accurate assessment of the child and his/her family’s needs in line with statutory guidance, undertake interviews, observations and gather information from children, families and other agencies as directed by the line manager. 5 years reference, gaps in employment history checked and SW England registered.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*