Children’s Occupational Therapist – Brighton – Community
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Occupational Therapist to join our client’s Community Team in Brighton.
As a successful Children’s Occupational Therapist, you will manage complex caseloads, including assessment planning, implementation, and evaluation, for children with disabilities.
Your benefits as a Children’s Occupational Therapist:
- £32 per hour
- 3 days in the office, and 2 days WFH
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive team and management
What we are looking for in a Children’s Occupational Therapist:
- HCPC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Occupational Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy