Children’s Placement Officer – Coventry – Children In Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Children’s Placement Officer to join our client’s team in Coventry.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Children’s Placement Officer who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits Children’s Placement Officer role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Children’s Placement Officer:
- Ensure that Individual Placement Agreements are completed and reflect contract and negotiated arrangements, with clearly specified outcomes and placement packages.
- Ensure that quality and safeguarding concerns relating to children’s placements or supported accommodation are communicated to the Team Manager or Senior Social Worker as a priority and assist with enquiries into those concerns as required by the relevant lead officer to safeguard children and young people.
- Support the Team in ensuring that placement and supported accommodation needs are met in accordance with national standards and legislation and support the implementation of Council priorities including Value for Money, quality assurance and safeguarding, maximising use of internal provision and challenge in placement decision-making to ensure appropriate use of resources to meet the identified needs of children and young people.
- Support operational panels and meetings relating to children’s placements and supported accommodation as needed, including those which relate to accessing resources.
- Support the provision of information on children’s placements, supported accommodation and related services to Placements Team Manager, Social Work Teams, Heads of Service, Assistant Directors, and Cabinet Members as required.
Children’s Placement Officer needs to ensure they are aware of the signs that may suggest a child or vulnerable adult is being abused or neglected and to report to their manager, or other appropriate manager, any concerns they may have that suggest that a child or vulnerable adult may be being abused or neglected immediately
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*