Children’s Registered Manager – Leamington Spa – New Home
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Children’s Registered Manager to open a brand-new residential home for children aged 13 and above. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Children’s Registered Manager wanting to utilise their experience and knowledge to shape the future of this exciting new home.
What’s in it for you as a Children’s Registered Manager?
This is a full-time position with a salary between £45,495 – £51,948 per annum + bonus, annual leave, opportunities for further qualifications and development and access to employee perks and discounts.
Your main responsibilities as a Children’s Registered Manager:
As this is a new home the successful candidate will be on board from the beginning and take a lead in shaping and developing the home, its systems, procedures, and protocols. As the Registered Manager you will be working closely with the registered manager of other homes and neighbouring local authorities who have set up or are setting up children’s homes. As the Registered Manager your main responsibility is to lead and direct your team to ensure the highest quality of care is provided. You will register the home with Ofsted to become the Registered Manager. You will also establish and maintain standards and monitor the delivery of high quality, child centred care to children and young people referred to the home in accordance with policies and procedures.
You will monitor and maintain good practice in accordance with the Children’s homes regulations 2015, Quality standards and know how to implement them in a positive manner in the children’s home, you will proactively lead the staff team, consistently in conjunction with the deputy with the aim of creating and delivering a safe warm environment in which children and young people can achieve positive outcomes.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable and dynamic individual who can use their previous experience and understanding of children’s residential services to ensure the home, staff and young people thrive.
What we are looking for in a Children’s Registered Manager:
- You will hold a Level 5 in Leadership and Management (residential childcare)
- Extensive knowledge around Children’s Homes regulations (2015), Children’s Homes Regulations including the quality standards
- Hold at least 5 years’ experience within a children’s residential homes and 2 years’ experience at a deputy or registered level
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.