Children’s Residential Worker – Aylesbury
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Children’s Residential Worker to join our client in Aylesbury.
As a successful Children’s Residential Worker, you will be joining a Short Breaks home that supports young people to achieve their potential, have fun and make friends within a safe supportive environment.
Your benefits as a Children’s Residential Worker:
- £16.58 per hour pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Thorough induction and ongoing support
- Relevant training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Children’s Residential Worker in Aylesbury?
- You will be working as part of a team to provide high-quality person-centred care
- You will be providing support to young people who can display challenging emotional and social difficulties
- You will support Children and young people in their personal care, medication, and clinical procedures in line with policies and procedures
- You will promote communication and participation
- You will carry out routine household tasks
- You will contribute to care plans, meetings, and reports
- You will record observations and main up to date electronic files
Essential requirements of this Children’s Residential Worker role:
- Relevant health and social care qualification
- Previous experience in children’s residential care
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role