Childrens Residential Worker – Wakefield
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Childrens Residential Worker to join a fantastic team in Wakefield.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to become part of a highly respected and skilled team. It is preferable that you have experience of working with children learning disabilities and/or complex needs, as well as experience of supporting children with challenging behaviours.
Your benefits as a Childrens Residential Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
Duties as a Residential Worker:
- You will be involved in all aspects of the lives of children and young people who live in the home as any parent would
- For example, transporting them to school, college, or appointments, making their home a clean, warm, and cosy environment, cooking meals and encouraging participation in local activities and hobbies
Essential requirements of this Residential Worker role:
- Relevant qualification that relates to work with children/young people at Level 3 (or above) in Social Care e.g. childcare, nursing, teaching, youth work
- Required to apply for a Disclosure & Barring Service Enhanced Disclosure
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role